Configure Google as Primary Authentication
By setting up Google Apps as the primary authentication service for Bitium, you can extend your primary identity to all your cloud apps. Employees will log into Bitium using their corporate Google Apps username and password.
Google primary auth Integration is available on all Bitium plans, but the admin who sets it up must be a Google Apps admin.
Setting up a Google primary auth connector with Bitium is simple. While logged into Bitium as an admin for your org:
- Open the “Manage [ORG]” menu and select “Security.”
- On the Security Settings screen, select “Primary Authentication.”
- On the Primary Authentication screen, click the “Add New Form of Authentication” button. On the “New Primary Authentication” screen, select “Google Apps” from the drop-down menu.
- You will notice that your Bitium domain is pre-populated, click Save if this is the domain attached to your Google account. If not, you will need to add a new instance of Google Apps with the correct domain and then repeat these steps.
- Click “Save,” and Bitium will confirm the supplied information. Once confirmed, your users may log into Bitium using their corporate Google credentials.