Installing and Uninstalling the Internet Explorer Plugin
NOTE: You must be on Internet Explorer 10.0 or newer, to use the plugin.
Bitium’s browser plugin is required in order to access your apps with Bitium single sign-on. The plugin also gives users unique functionality like secure auto-fill, app bookmarking, and Bitium’s password generator tool.
To install the plugin on Internet Explorer:
- Click here and download the .exe file - this will install the Internet Explorer plugin. This is a one-time download.
- Complete the installation steps as indicated.
- Open Internet Explorer and you will notice the ‘b’ to the right of the Address Bar.
To uninstall the Bitium Plugin:
- Navigate to the Control Panel. (Start Menu -> Control Panel or search for Control Panel)
- Under the Programs section, click Uninstall a program. It might also be under Programs and Feature depending on which version of Windows you are using.
- Select Bitium from the list and click on Uninstall.