Updating Credentials for SAML-Enabled App Subscriptions
When SAML is enabled for an app, you will be authenticated through a virtual ‘handshake’ between the application and Bitium. In rare cases, the situation may arise where you need to change a user’s username.
To do this, an admin in the app itself must go to the app and update the appropriate username. This process will vary from app to app, so you’ll want to check the app’s support documentation if you don’t know how to do this.
Once the username is changed in the app, a Bitium admin must update the user’s username in Bitium. Here’s how:
- Click on Manage [Org] to access the admin menu and select “Manage Apps.”
- Search for and click on the name of the app you are changing the user’s name in.
- Find, or search for, the user on the Subscribers tab of the app detail page.
- Click the cog icon to edit the user’s credentials.
- Enter the user’s new email address/username in the appropriate field and click “Save.”“