Configuring SAML for Zoom.us
REQUIRED ACCOUNT/PERMISSION LEVEL
Bitium: All account levels; must be an admin to set up
Zoom.us: Must be an admin to set up
Go to “Manage Apps.”
Select “Zoom.us” from the list of installed apps.
Select the “Single Sign-On” tab.
From the dropdown, select “SAML Authentication.”
Leave your Bitium window open and continue in a new tab.
- Log into Zoom.
- You will need to apply for a vanity URL for your company; if you do not already have one, you can find it under “My Account.”
- Once your vanity URL has been approved by Zoom, go to https://www.zoom.us/account/sso and click the “Enable Single Sign-On” button.
In Bitium & Zoom
- Enter your Vanity URL in the “Vanity URL” field in Bitium.
- In Bitium, copy the “Login URL” field and paste it into the “Single sign-in page URL” field in Zoom.
- In Bitium, copy the “Logout URL” field and paste it into the “Single sign-out page URL” field in Zoom
- In Bitium, copy the X.509 Certificate data and paste it into the “Identity provider certificate” field in Zoom (remove the —–BEGIN CERTIFICATE—– and —–END CERTIFICATE—– from the information, if necessary)
- Copy the “Entity ID” field from Bitium and paste it into the “Issuer” field in Zoom.
- In Zoom, set the “Binding” equal to “HTTP-Redirect.”
- In Zoom, choose the Default user type (moving forward, when a User in Bitium authenticates using SAML but does not already have a Zoom account, this will create an account for them and, by choosing Default, this will determine what type of account that will be)
- In Zoom click “Save.”
- In Bitium, go back to the Single Sign-On tab for Zoom.us and click the “Save Changes” button.
SAML Enabled will be illuminated in green once completed.