Configuring SAML for Weekdone
REQUIRED ACCOUNT/PERMISSION LEVEL
Bitium: All account levels; must be an admin to set up
Weekdone: All account levels; must be an admin to set up
Go to “Manage Apps.”
Select “Weekdone” from the list of installed apps.
Select the “Single Sign-On” tab.
From the dropdown, select “SAML Authentication.”
Leave your Bitium window open.
Log into your admin account and navigate to this page.
For Weekdone’s SAML name, include the sub-domain you use when you login.
In Bitium & Weekdone:
- Note the entire URL next to SAML Name in Weekdone (beginning with HTTPS and ending with what you have added), and type it the SAML URL field in Bitium.
- Copy the Login URL field from Bitium and paste it into the SAML SSO URL field in Weekdone.
- Copy the Logout URL field from Bitium and paste it into the SAML Logout URL field in Weekdone.
- Copy the X.509 Certificate from Bitium and paste it into the X.509 Certificate field in Weekdone.
- In Weekdone, save your changes.
- In Bitium, go back to the Single Sign-On tab for Weekdone and click the “Save Changes” button.
SAML Enabled will be illuminated in green once completed.