Configuring SAML for Tinfoil Security
REQUIRED ACCOUNT/PERMISSION LEVEL
Bitium: All account levels; must be an admin to set up
Tinfoil Security: Must be an admin to set up
Go to “Manage Apps.”
Select “Tinfoil Security” from the list of installed apps.
Select the “Single Sign-On” tab.
From the dropdown, select “SAML Authentication.”
Leave your Bitium window open and continue in a new tab.
In Bitium & Tinfoil:
- Login to Tinfoil Security. Navigate to https://www.tinfoilsecurity.com/account/security.
- Scroll down to the “Single Sign On” section. Copy the value next to “Your Account ID.” Paste this value in Bitium’s “Account” field.
- Check the box in Tinfoil to “Enable SAML.” Enter your Tinfoil password in the field below it.
- Click the “Automatic Configuration” option.
- Copy the Metadata URL from Bitium. Paste it into the “SAML Metadata URL” field in Tinfoil Security.
- Save in Tinfoil Security.
- Click “Save Changes” in Bitium.
SAML Enabled will be illuminated in green once completed.