Configuring SAML for Time-Off Manager (timeoffmanager.com)
REQUIRED ACCOUNT/PERMISSION LEVEL
Bitium: All account levels; must be an admin to set up
Time-Off Manager: All account levels
Go to “Manage Apps.”
Select “TimeOffManager” from the list of installed apps.
Select the “Single Sign-On” tab.
From the dropdown, select “SAML Authentication.”
Leave your Bitium window open and continue in a new tab.
In Time-Off Manager:
Login to timeoutmanager.com, go to “Account” and select “Account Options.”
Click on “Single Sign-On Settings.”
Go to the Generic SAML Connector and you will see a window like this (the numbers will help with the steps below):
In Bitium & Time-Off Manager:
- In Bitium, copy the X.509 Certificate and paste it into the “x.509 Certificate” field in Time-Off Manager.
- In Bitium, copy the Entity ID and paste it into the “IdP Issuer field” in Time-Off Manager.
- In Bitium, copy the Login URL and paste it into the “IdP Endpoint URL” field in Time-Off Manager
- In Time-Off Manager, for the “Enforce SAML” drop-down menu, select “Yes.”
- In Time-Off Manager, for the “Auto Create Users” drop-down menu, select “Yes.”
- In Bitium, copy the Logout URL and paste it into the “Logout URL” field in Time-Off Manager (this step is optional).
- In Time-Off Manager, click “Save Changes.”
- In Bitium, go back to the Single Sign-On tab for TimeOffManager and click the “Save Changes” button.
SAML Enabled will be illuminated in green once completed.