Configuring SAML for Spotinst
REQUIRED ACCOUNT/PERMISSION LEVEL
Bitium: All account levels; must be an Admin to set up
- Go to “Manage Apps.”
- Select “Spotinst” from the list of installed apps.
- Navigate to the Single Sign-On Tab
- As an admin, navigate to Settings > Security > Identity Providers
- Copy the Relay State from Spotinst. Paste this into the SAML Relay State field in Bitium.
- Ensure Provider Type is set to SAML.
- Download the Metadata XML from Bitium. Upload this into the Metadata Document field in Spotinst.
- Select the default role you wish new users to be created as in Spotinst.
- Click Save Changes in Bitium.
- Click Save in Spotinst.
Spotinst supports JIT provisioning.