Configuring SAML for SkyHigh
REQUIRED ACCOUNT/PERMISSION LEVEL
Bitium: All account levels; must be an Admin to set up
- Go to “Manage Apps.”
- Select “SkyHigh” from the list of installed apps.
- Navigate to the Single Sign-On Tab
- Download the Metadata XML. Email this to your SkyHigh support contact.
- SkyHigh will configure the SAML on their side, and then send you your Target URL and Assertion Consumer Service URL.
- Paste the SkyHigh Target URL into the SAML URL field in Bitium.
- Paste the SkyHigh Assertion Consumer Service URL into the ACS URL field in Bitium.
- Click Save Changes in Bitium.
SkyHigh does not support JIT provisioning at this time.