Configuring SAML for SignalFX
REQUIRED ACCOUNT/PERMISSION LEVEL
Bitium: All account levels; must be an admin to set up
SignalFX: All accounts; must be an admin to set up
Go to “Manage Apps.”
Select “SignalFX” from the list of installed apps.
Select the “Single Sign-On” tab.
From the dropdown, select “SAML Authentication.”
Leave your Bitium window open and continue in a new tab.
- Login and navigate to “Integrations.” Click on the Bitium Integration.
- Click “New Integration.”
- Copy the “Integration ID” from SignalFX. Paste into the “Integration ID” field in Bitium.
- Copy the X.509 Certificate from Bitium. Paste into the “Public Key” field in SignalFX.
- Copy the “Entity ID” from Bitium. Paste into the “Issuer URL” field in SignalFX.
- Copy the “Metadata URL from Bitium. Paste into the “Metadata URL” field in SignalFX.
- Click “Save” in SignalFX.
Go back to the Single Sign-On tab for SignalFX and click the “Save Changes” button.
SAML Enabled will be illuminated in green once completed.