Configuring SAML for Samanage
REQUIRED ACCOUNT/PERMISSION LEVEL
Bitium: All account levels; must be an admin to set up
Samanage: All account levels
Go to “Manage Apps.”
Select “Samanage” from the list of installed apps.
Select the “Single Sign-On” tab.
From the dropdown, select “SAML Authentication.”
Leave your Bitium window open and continue in a new tab.
- Login to your Samanage account, hover over the Dashboard tab and select “Setup.”
- Select the tile titled “Single Sign-On.”
- Enable single sign-on with SAML by checking the box found under the Log In Using SAML section.
In Bitium & Samanage
- Copy the Login URL provided by Samanage and paste it into the “SAML URL” field in Bitium.
- Copy the Login URL provided by Bitium and paste it into the “Identity Provider URL” field in Samanage.
- Copy the Entity ID provided by Bitium and paste it into the “Logout URL” and “SAML Issuer” fields in Samanage.
- Copy the X.509 Certificate from Bitium and paste it into the “X.509 Certificate” field in Samanage.
- Click “Update” at the bottom of the page in Samanage to save your changes.
- In Bitium, go back to the Single Sign-On tab for Tableau and click the “Save Changes” button.
SAML Enabled will be illuminated in green once completed.