Configuring SAML for Robin
REQUIRED ACCOUNT/PERMISSION LEVEL
Bitium: All account levels; must be an Admin to set up
Robin: Enterprise plan; must be an Admin to set up
Go to “Manage Apps.”
Select “Robin” from the list of installed apps.
Select the “Single Sign-On” tab.
From the dropdown, select “SAML Authentication.”
Copy the Login URL, Entity ID, and X.509 Certificate from Bitium.
Leave your Bitium window open and continue in a new tab.
Log into Robin.
Click “Settings” and then “Integrations.”
Scroll down to SAML 2.0. Click on “+ Add”.
From the Provider dropdown, choose the “Custom” option.
Paste the Login URL copied from Bitium in step 5 into the SAML SSO URL field in Robin.
Paste the Entity ID copied from Bitium in step 5 into the Identity Provider Issuer field in Robin.
Paste the X.509 Certificate copied from Bitium in step 5 into the Public Certificate field in Robin.
Click “Configure” in Robin.
SP Initiated Login:
- Assign yourself or an appropriate user to the Robin app in Bitium.
- In a fresh window or browser not logged into Robin or Bitium, navigate to https://dashboard.robinpowered.com/login.
- Click the Single Sign On Button.
- Fill in your team domain name in the appropriate field.
- Click the Sign in Button.
- You should be redirected to a Bitium login page. Sign into this.
- After signing in, you should be authenticated into your Robin organization.
IDP Initiated Login:
- From the Bitium Dashboard, click on the Robin app.
- You should be authenticated into the app.
Note: This app does support JIT provisioning.
SAML Enabled will be illuminated in green once completed.