Configuring SAML for Pingboard
REQUIRED ACCOUNT/PERMISSION LEVEL
Bitium: All account levels; must be an admin to set up
Before completing the steps below
Contact Pingboard at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access for enabling SAML support.
- Go to “Manage Apps.”
- Select “Pingboard” from the list of installed apps.
- Select the “Single Sign-On” tab.
- From the dropdown, select “SAML Authentication.”
- Enter your Pingboard subdomain into the subdomain field
- Download the metadata.xml from Bitium.
- Save in Bitium.
- Email the Metadata XML to your contact at Pingboard.
- Once enabled by Pingboard, SAML will be active for your account.
SAML Enabled will be illuminated in green once completed.
Pingboard does not support JIT provisioning