Configuring SAML for Panorama9
REQUIRED ACCOUNT/PERMISSION LEVEL
Bitium: All account levels; must be an admin to set up
Panorama9: Mmust be an admin to set up
Go to “Manage Apps.”
Select “Panorama9” from the list of installed apps.
Select the “Single Sign-On” tab.
From the dropdown, select “SAML Authentication.”
Leave your Bitium window open and continue in a new tab.
- Login at https://dashboard.panorama9.com/login.
- Click on your client.
- Inside the client, navigate to https://dashboard.panorama9.com/portal#manage/extensions.
- Click on the “Single Sign-On” section.
In Panorama9 & Bitium:
- From Bitium, copy the Login URL. Paste it into the “Identity provider login URL” field in Panorama9.
- From Bitium, copy the X.509 Certificate Fingerprint. Paste it into the “Certificate fingerprint” field in Panorama9.
- Uncheck “Strict Validation.” Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in activating this feature.
- Copy the Login URL from Panorama9. Paste into the “SAML URL” field in Bitium.
- Copy the Issuer from Panorama9. Paste into the “Enity ID” field in Bitium.
- Click “Save” in Panorama 9.
- Click “Save Changes” in Bitium.
SAML Enabled will be illuminated in green once completed.