Configuring SAML for LogMeIn
REQUIRED ACCOUNT/PERMISSION LEVEL
Bitium: All account levels; must be an Admin to set up
- Go to “Manage Apps.”
- Select “LogMeIn” from the list of installed apps.
- Navigate to the Single Sign on Tab
- Download the Metadata XML and X.509 Certificate. Email this to your LogMeIn support contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let them know you’d like to set up SAML for your account.
- Your contact at LogMeIn will walk you through the process of verifying your domain with LogMeIn, and then configure SAML on their side.
- Once it’s configured you may begin testing.
LogMeIn supports JIT provisioning.