Configuring SAML for Freshdesk
REQUIRED ACCOUNT/PERMISSION LEVEL
Bitium: All account levels; must be an admin to set up
Freshdesk: All account levels; must be an admin to set up
Go to “Manage Apps.”
Select “Freshdesk” from the list of installed apps.
Select the “Single Sign-On” tab.
From the dropdown, select “SAML Authentication.”
Leave your Bitium window open and continue in a new tab.
- Login to Freshdesk.
- Under the “Admin” tab, select “Security.”
- Click on the “SSO” toggle to enable it.
- Click the “SAML SSO” radio button.
In Bitium & Freshdesk:
- Copy the Login URL from Bitium and paste into the SAML Login URL field in Freshdesk.
- Copy the Logout URL from Bitium and past into the Logout URL field in Freshdesk.
- Copy the X.509 Certificate Fingerprint in Bitium and paste into the Security Certificate Fingerprint field in Freshdesk.
- Click “Save” in Freshdesk.
- Go back to the Single Sign-On tab for Freshdesk and click the “Save Changes” button.
SAML Enabled will be illuminated in green once completed.