Configuring SAML for Envoy
REQUIRED ACCOUNT/PERMISSION LEVEL
Bitium: All account levels; must be an admin to set up
Envoy: Must be an admin to set up
Go to “Manage Apps.”
Select “Envoy” from the list of installed apps.
Select the “Single Sign-On” tab.
From the dropdown, select “SAML Authentication.”
Leave your Bitium window open and continue in a new tab.
In Bitium & Envoy:
- In the Enovy app, navigate to https://dashboard.envoy.co/settings/integrations
- Select “SAML.”
- Copy “SAML SSO Redirect URL” from Envoy and paste the URL into Bitium’s “SAML URL” field.
- Copy the X.509 Certificate Fingerprint from Bitium and paste into Envoy’s “Fingerprint” field.
- Copy the Login URL from Bitium and paste into Envoy’s “Identity Provider HTTP SAML URL” field.
- Click “Save Changes” in Bitium.
- Click “Save” in Envoy.
SAML Enabled will be illuminated in green once completed.