Configuring SAML for Dropbox
REQUIRED ACCOUNT/PERMISSION LEVEL
Bitium: All account levels; must be an admin to set up
Dropbox: Must have Business account; must be an admin to set up
Go to “Manage Apps.”
Select “Dropbox” from the list of installed apps.
Select the “Single Sign-On” tab.
From the dropdown, select “SAML Authentication.”
Leave your Bitium window open and continue in a new tab.
- Log into your Dropbox Business account.
- Go to Manage > Security.
- In the left-hand sidebar, click “Authentication.”
- In the Single Sign-On section, click “Enable Single Sign-On.”
In Bitium & Dropbox:
- Copy the Login URL from Bitium. Paste it into the “Sign in URL” field in Dropbox.
- Download the X.509 Certificate from Bitium. Click “Choose Certificate” in Dropbox and upload the X.509 Certificate.
- Click “Save Changes” in Dropbox.
- In Bitium, go back to the Single Sign-On tab for Sumo Logic and click the “Save Changes” button.
SAML Enabled will be illuminated in green once completed.