Configuring SAML for CloudHealth
REQUIRED ACCOUNT/PERMISSION LEVEL
Bitium: All account levels; must be an Admin to set up
- Go to “Manage Apps.”
- Select “CloudHealth” from the list of installed apps.
- Navigate to the Single Sign On Tab
- Download the X.509 Certificate and copy the Login URL from Bitium. Email this to your CloudHealth support contact.
- CloudHealth will configure the SAML on their side, and provide you your Callback URL and Audience. Please paste each of these into the “ACS URL” and “Entity ID” fields in the Bitium Single Sign On Tab, respectively.
- Click Save Changes in Bitium.
CloudHealth does support JIT provisioning.