Configuring SAML for Bridge
REQUIRED ACCOUNT/PERMISSION LEVEL
Bitium: All account levels; must be an admin to set up
- Go to “Manage Apps.”
- Select “Bridge” from the list of installed apps.
- Select the “Single Sign-On” tab.
- From the dropdown, select “SAML Authentication.”
- Save in Bitium.
- Copy and send the following information to your account manager at Bridge:
- the Entity ID from Bitium.
- the X.509 Certificate from Bitium.
- the Login URL.
- the Logout URL.
- Let them know the NameID Format is “EmailAddress”
- Once Bridge enables SAML, you should be good to go!
SAML Enabled will be illuminated in green once completed.
Bridge does not support JIT provisioning