Configuring SAML for Bonusly
REQUIRED ACCOUNT/PERMISSION LEVEL
Bitium: All account levels; must be an admin to set up
Bonusly: All account levels
Go to “Manage Apps.”
Select “Bonusly” from the list of installed apps.
Select the “Single Sign-On” tab.
From the dropdown, select “SAML Authentication.”
Leave your Bitium window open.
- Log into Bonus.ly.
- Go to: https://bonus.ly/company/ssos.
- Click “Edit.”
In Bitium and Bonusly:
- Copy the SSO URL from Bonusly. In Bitium, paste the URL into the blank field for “SAML URL.”
- Copy the Entity ID from Bitium, paste it into the blank “IdP issuer” field in Bonusly.
- Copy the Login URL from Bitium. Paste it into the blank “IdP SSO target URL” in Bonusly.
- Copy the X.509 Cert from Bitium. Paste it into the X.509 field in Bonusly.
- Save in Bonus.ly.
- Click the “Save Changes” button in Bitium.
SAML Enabled will be illuminated in green once completed.