Revoking Access to Apps
Admins can revoke access to an app for a user in two ways: from the Manage Apps page and from the Manage Users page.
From Manage App Page
This is the best way to revoke access to an app for many users at once.
- Select the “Manage Apps” option under Bitium Admin in the navigation bar.
- On the Manage Apps screen, select the app for which you would like to remove users.
- From the app screen, click the “X” next to each user from whom you wish to revoke access.
- A popup will appear asking if you are sure you want to remove access. Click “OK.”
- At this point, app access has been revoked, and the user is unsubscribed from the app.
From Manage Users Page
This is the best way to remove access to multiple Apps for a single user.
- Start by accessing the “Manage Users” option under Bitium Admin in the navigation bar.
- On the Manage Users screen, select the name of the user from whom you wish to revoke app access.
- Click the “X” on the right-hand column for each app you wish to remove from that user. When the popup appears to confirm, click “OK.”
- You have now revoked the user’s app subscription(s) and access.